Example of organic and inorganic acid
Asked by amankumar587 | 12th Apr, 2020, 05:38: PM
Please check the resources here.
Answered by | 12th Apr, 2020, 09:20: PM
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
- which acid is called king of chemicals?
- What is acid daily?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number