draw a plot showing the variation of (a)electric field
(b)electric potential with distance r due to a point charge.
Asked by Pavu Taneja | 6th Apr, 2015, 09:06: PM
variation of electric field
Variation of electric potential with distance r due to a point charge.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 7th Apr, 2015, 10:40: AM
- What is mobility
- sir infinite rod se toh uniform electirc field hogi toh dE toh zero ho jayega na ?
- Why is the electric field in a capacitor after introduction of dielectric= (sigma -sigma p)/ epsilon . Where sigma is surface charge density and sigma p is surface charge density of the polarised dielectric.
- A charge of 17.7 ×10^-4 c is distributed uniformly over a large sheet of area 200 m^2 .calculate the electric field intensity at a distance 20 cm from it in air
- Please answer this question.
- calculate the electric field strength required to just support a water drop of mass 10 and having a change og 1.6?
- Why do the electric field lines never cross each other
- DO A CHARGED BODY EXERT FORCE ON UNCHARGED BODY ? IF YES WHY ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number