Draw a line segment on grid paper.
Visualize rotating the line segment about one of its end points.
Which type of angle is formed by each rotation?
a) A turn
b) A turn clockwise
c) A turn counter-clockwise
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Angles formed by each rotation:
a) A turn :
Rotate the line about point B. The angle formed is a straight angle.
b) A turn clockwise:
Rotate the line about point B. The angle formed is a right angle.
c) A turn counter-clockwise:
Rotate the line about point B. The angle formed is a reflex angle.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- room is 4 m long and 35 cm wide how many square metre of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- If two acute angles are added together,is their sum a straight angle? Justify your answer.
- Classify the following angles as acute, obtuse, right or reflex: (i) 35° (ii) 185°(iii) 90°(iv) 92°(v) 260°
- From the following figure, indentify the angles: (i) Name three acute angles. (ii) Name three obtuse angles. (iii) Name two straight angles.
- How many degrees are there in: (i) three right angles? (ii) right angles? (iii) right angles?
- How do you construct an angle of with the help of a protractor?
- If there are 36 spokes in a bicycle wheel, what is the angle between a pair of adjacent spokes?
- Identify the type of angle from the following figures: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Identify the angle in the figure:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number