CBSE Class 6 - Angles and Their Types Videos
Angles and Their Types
Angles and its parts, types of angles like right, straight, complete angle, acute, obtuse and reflex angle, measure of an angle in degrees, measuring angle with protractor
- what are angle
- room is 4 m long and 35 cm wide how many square metre of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- If two acute angles are added together,is their sum a straight angle? Justify your answer.
- Classify the following angles as acute, obtuse, right or reflex: (i) 35° (ii) 185°(iii) 90°(iv) 92°(v) 260°
- From the following figure, indentify the angles: (i) Name three acute angles. (ii) Name three obtuse angles. (iii) Name two straight angles.
- How many degrees are there in: (i) three right angles? (ii) right angles? (iii) right angles?
- How do you construct an angle of with the help of a protractor?
- If there are 36 spokes in a bicycle wheel, what is the angle between a pair of adjacent spokes?
- Draw a line segment on grid paper. Visualize rotating the line segment about one of its end points. Which type of angle is formed by each rotation? a) A turn b) A turn clockwise c) A turn counter-clockwise
- Identify the type of angle from the following figures: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.