How many degrees are there in:
(i) three right angles?
(ii) right angles?
(iii) right angles?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The degrees in:
(i) three right angles =
(ii) right angles =
(iii) right angles =
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- room is 4 m long and 35 cm wide how many square metre of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- If two acute angles are added together,is their sum a straight angle? Justify your answer.
- Classify the following angles as acute, obtuse, right or reflex: (i) 35° (ii) 185°(iii) 90°(iv) 92°(v) 260°
- From the following figure, indentify the angles: (i) Name three acute angles. (ii) Name three obtuse angles. (iii) Name two straight angles.
- How do you construct an angle of with the help of a protractor?
- If there are 36 spokes in a bicycle wheel, what is the angle between a pair of adjacent spokes?
- Draw a line segment on grid paper. Visualize rotating the line segment about one of its end points. Which type of angle is formed by each rotation? a) A turn b) A turn clockwise c) A turn counter-clockwise
- Identify the type of angle from the following figures: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Identify the angle in the figure:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number