Draw a floral diagram of the liliaceae with floral formula . Mention which aspects of flower cannot be represented in the floral diagram
Asked by samyukthachiranth14 | 29th Aug, 2018, 06:51: PM
Aspects of the flower which cannot be represented in the floral diagram:
- Position of gynoecium
- Adhesion of stamens
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Aug, 2018, 11:17: AM
- what is Perianth
- What does a dot represent in a floral diagram?
- Name the family which was earlier known as Papilionoideae.
- Write the floral formula for Asparagus.
- Describe the gynoecium of ground nut.
- State the different kinds of inflorescences found in the ‘potato family’.
- Write the scientific name for the plant which belongs to the family Liliaceae and from which colchicine is extracted.
- How is fusion indicated in a floral formula?
- How is adhesion indicated in a floral formula?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number