Describe the gynoecium of ground nut.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st May, 2016, 02:09: PM
In ground nut, the ovary is superior, monocarpellary and unilocular with many ovules. The gynoecium has a single style.
Answered by | 31st May, 2016, 04:09: PM
- what is Perianth
- Draw a floral diagram of the liliaceae with floral formula . Mention which aspects of flower cannot be represented in the floral diagram
- What does a dot represent in a floral diagram?
- Name the family which was earlier known as Papilionoideae.
- Write the floral formula for Asparagus.
- State the different kinds of inflorescences found in the ‘potato family’.
- Write the scientific name for the plant which belongs to the family Liliaceae and from which colchicine is extracted.
- How is fusion indicated in a floral formula?
- How is adhesion indicated in a floral formula?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number