Derive an expression for "g".
Asked by gaayush2007 | 29th Oct, 2020, 09:37: AM
As per Newton's law, Force = mass × acceleration = m×a .....................(1)
where m is mass and a is acceleration
Gravitational force acting on a mass m on earth's surface = ..........................(2)
where G is Gravitational force constant, M is mass of earth and R is radius of earth
By comparing (1) and (2),
a = (G×M)/R2
Let a = g,
g = GM/R2
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Oct, 2020, 11:39: AM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number