Asked by soyamshree77 | 8th Nov, 2018, 08:42: PM
Receptors are nerve endings in our body which react to changes and stimuli and make our body respond in a particular way.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Nov, 2018, 09:10: AM
- How gustatory receptor work
- What is the charge of ganglia
- nerve cord transmmit signal in which medium
- Neurons are electrically what????
- Speed of nerve impulse is more in myelinated nerve fibers. Why?
- conduction of messages in the form of impulses . what this sentence means please explain
- what is the diffrence between dendrites and dendrons?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number