define ph scale
Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 12:53: AM
pH is a scale to measure hydrogen ion concentration of a solution. It ranges between 1 to 14. 7 is neutal above 7 is base and below 7 is acid. Small p means -ve log of species it is prefixed to pH
means -ve log of hydrogen ion concentration..
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:25: PM
- What is ph of HCL
- 25 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu 7 hai to 100 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu kitni hogi?
- You have four solutions A,B,C and D. The pH of solution A is 6, B is 9, C is 12 and D is 7. Arrange the above four solutions in the increasing order of H+ ion concentration.
- You have four solutions A,B,C and D. The pH of solution A is 6, B is 9, C is 12 and D is 7. Arrange the above four solutions in the increasing order of ion concentration.
- A drop of phenolphthalein was added to 1 ml of water and a drop of Noah solution was added to it. Explain the observations
- Calculate pH of a solution which contains 9.9 ml of 1 M HCl and 100 ml of 0.1 M NaOH.
- Which substance when used with butter having butyric acid can cure acidity?
- The litmus paper or the litmus solution is obtained from the _______ plant.
- How is the strength of an acid or base measured?
- What is the pH of human blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number