define ph scale
Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 12:53: AM
pH is a scale to measure hydrogen ion concentration of a solution. It ranges between 1 to 14. 7 is neutal above 7 is base and below 7 is acid. Small p means -ve log of species it is prefixed to pH
means -ve log of hydrogen ion concentration..
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:25: PM
- Name the compound used for softening hard water.
- what is the normal pH of water ?
- what is the importance of acid base indicators
- what is ph value
- what are olfactory indicators
- if 10ml of H2SO4is mixed with 10ml.of mg(OH)2 of the same concentration, what is the colour of the universal indicator
- What is ph of HCL
- 25 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu 7 hai to 100 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu kitni hogi?
- You have four solutions A,B,C and D. The pH of solution A is 6, B is 9, C is 12 and D is 7. Arrange the above four solutions in the increasing order of H+ ion concentration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number