Define biogeochemical cycle.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2016, 08:04: AM
Biogeochemical cycle is a pathway by which elements or molecules move through both biotic and abiotic compartments of an ecosystem.
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2016, 10:04: AM
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
- What is leg haemoglobin?
- Which cycle is known as the perfect cycle in biosphere? Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number