Convert Benzenediazoniumchloride to Nitrobenzene.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Benzenediazoniumchloride is treated with fluoroboric acid to form Diazoniumfluoroborate which when heated with aqueous Sodiumnitrite solution in presence of Copper the diazonium group is replaced by -NO2 group.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- sir can we convert aniline to benzene diazonium chloride and from diazonium chloride treat with cucn agcn
- What happens when Benzene diazoniumchloride is boiled with water?
- What happens when Benzene diazonium chloride is reduced?
- What happens when Benzene diazonium chloride reacts with Benzene in presence of alkali?
- What is Sandmayers reaction?
- What is a coupling reaction? Give an example.
- How to get Fluorobenzene from Benzenediazoniumchloride?
- Convert Aniline to Iodobenzene.
- What is Diazotization reaction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number