Construct a parallelogram parts whose side pq=6cm and its two diagnols are7.5cm and 8.5 cm
Asked by ajayrath7 | 17th Nov, 2017, 06:45: PM
Here, we will use the property of a parallelogram that dagonals bisect each other.
1) Draw PQ = 6 cm.
2) With P as centre and radius 3.75 cm, draw an arc.
3) With Q as centre and radius 4.25 cm, draw another arc to meet the previous arc at O.
4) Join OP and OQ.
5) Produce PO to R such that OR = OP and produce QO to S such that OQ = OR.
6) Join PS, SR and RQ.
Thus, PQRS is the required parallelogram.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th Dec, 2017, 04:18: PM
- the angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4.Find the measure of all the angles of the quadrilateral.
- Two of the angles of a quadrilateral are 75° and 105° . If the other two angles are equal , find the measure of the other two angles.
- In the adjacent figure, ABCD is a parallelogram and line segments AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively. Show that AE||CF.
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
- In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral. (i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them. (ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number