Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
Asked by hasinichelle | 26th Sep, 2020, 12:43: PM
No, according to the law of Gravitation every object in the universe attracts every other object with a force (gravittaional force) directed along the line joining their centres.
Thus, we say that all particles which have mass will experience gravitational force even if the mass is infinitesimally small.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Sep, 2020, 01:48: PM
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number