can you please help me to answer these question.
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 10th Nov, 2020, 07:19: PM
Weight on the earth = 450 N
Thus, mass of person on earth = Weight/acceleration due to gravity = 450/10 = 45 kg (Since, g = 10 m/s2 )
Acceleration due to gravity on Mars = 3.711 m/s2
Thus, weight of person on the Mars = 45 x 3.711 = 166.995 N
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th Nov, 2020, 03:14: PM
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number