Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
Asked by arpitt682 | 31st Aug, 2019, 04:59: PM
Yes, Unitary method can be used in solving problems related to calculationg number of atoms/molecules, number of moles in mole concept. It is also useful in concept of limiting reagent and stoichiometry.
Answered by Ravi | 1st Sep, 2019, 01:44: AM
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
- what is mole fraction when alcohol 10% and w/w solution
- 50 ml of 0.1 (M) H2SO4 is mixed with 150 ml of 0.2 (M) NaOH solution, the resulting solution is (A) Acidic, (N/5) (B) Basic, (N/5) (C) Basic, 0.075 (M) (D) Basic,(N/10)
- How is Meq (miliequivalent) and g-eq (gram equivalent) different?
- pls explain
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number