can matter change its state
Asked by kr281242 | 9th Aug, 2018, 06:08: PM
Ye, matter can change its state.
Matter can be transformed from one state to another state by changing the temperature or pressure. This transformation is called a change in state.
The phenomenon of change from one state of matter to another, and then back to the original state is called the interconversion of states of matter.
Answered by Varsha | 10th Aug, 2018, 10:13: AM
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
- Why hot water freezes than cold water??
- Why gases exert pressure
- The two gases which are supplied in compressed form in homes and hospitals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number