can matter change its state
Asked by kr281242 | 9th Aug, 2018, 06:08: PM
Ye, matter can change its state.
Matter can be transformed from one state to another state by changing the temperature or pressure. This transformation is called a change in state.
The phenomenon of change from one state of matter to another, and then back to the original state is called the interconversion of states of matter.
Answered by Varsha | 10th Aug, 2018, 10:13: AM
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
- what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
- What are the reasons behind the states of matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number