Balance the equation?
Asked by indranigomes13 | 6th Jul, 2020, 10:38: AM
So, You can see that H and O are unbalanced.
After multiplying H2O by 2.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Jul, 2020, 06:38: PM
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
- What is chemical reaction with example
- what is redox reaction
- how to make compound
- Why all oxidation reactions are not combustion reaction..?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number