assertion:- dope test is used to estimate the level of blood alchohol by analyzing breath of person drinking alcohol
reason:- a drunken person feels less talkative and is ussualy tense
please tell whether both statements , only assertion ,only reason , or both statements are true by giving detail of each
Asked by kaintkaku | 1st May, 2018, 08:22: AM
Both the assertion and reason are false statement.
Assertion: Dope test is atest used to determine the level of drugs intaje in aan athlete's body
Reason: Dope test has no connection with alcohol content
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st May, 2018, 04:57: PM
- Alcohol is harmful as drink
- What is asphyxiation?
- What is nausea
- How do cytokine barriers provide innate immunity in humans?
- (a) Name the source plant of heroin drug. How is it obtained from the plant? (b) Write the effects of heroin on the human body.
- Mention the useful as well as the harmful drug obtained from the latex of Poppy plant.
- In what different forms is the tobacco used? Name its addicting component.
- Name the plant source of the drug popularly called "smack'. How does it affect the body of the abuser?
- How does smoking cause oxygen deficiency in body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number