(a) Name the source plant of heroin drug. How is it obtained from the plant?
(b) Write the effects of heroin on the human body.
Asked by varsha.belwate | 27th Mar, 2018, 03:25: PM
(a) Poppy plant (Papaver somniferum) is the source of heroin drug. This is extracted from the latex of the poppy plant.
(b) Effects of heroin drug are:
i- It depresses breathing
ii- It slows down body functions.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Mar, 2018, 03:40: PM
- Alcohol is harmful as drink
- assertion:- dope test is used to estimate the level of blood alchohol by analyzing breath of person drinking alcohol reason:- a drunken person feels less talkative and is ussualy tense please tell whether both statements , only assertion ,only reason , or both statements are true by giving detail of each
- What is asphyxiation?
- What is nausea
- How do cytokine barriers provide innate immunity in humans?
- Mention the useful as well as the harmful drug obtained from the latex of Poppy plant.
- In what different forms is the tobacco used? Name its addicting component.
- Name the plant source of the drug popularly called "smack'. How does it affect the body of the abuser?
- How does smoking cause oxygen deficiency in body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number