Arjuna ate 30% of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it.How much is left?
Asked by sparshsolanki5970.7sdatl | 8th Jun, 2020, 12:03: PM
Consider the total percentage as 100.
Now to find the remaining portion subtract both the given percentages of Arjuna and his friend from 100 and you will get the result.
Answered by | 8th Jun, 2020, 12:47: PM
- 18g=_% of a kg
- You spent 7& 1/2 hours out of 24 hours at school. What percentage of a day is this ?
- 5% of rupees 350
- can u please solve the 8th question?
- Convert the following fractions into percentage 1) 1/8 2)3/5 3)2 3/40 4) 27/100
- 32% of the teachers in a school are females and the number of male teachers is 85 .find the total numbers of teachers in school.
- what is a rational number
- 1. in an examination ,5%of the applicants were found ineligible and 85% of the eligible candiates belonged to the general category . if 4275 candiates belonged to the other categories ,then how many candiates applied for the examination ?
- Arjuna ate 30%of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it. How much is left
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number