32% of the teachers in a school are females and the number of male teachers is 85 .find the total numbers of teachers in school.
Asked by vinayakyadav93.7spicertl | 24th Jul, 2020, 12:57: PM
It is given that 32% of the teachers are female.
This means the remaining teachers are male.
Therefore, (100-32)% = 68% of the teachers are male
Let the number of total teachers be a, we have
68% of a = 85 ... (Given no. of male teachers = 85)
68/100 x a = 85
a = 85 x 100/68
a = 125
Hence, the total number of teachers is 125.
Answered by Renu Varma | 24th Jul, 2020, 07:24: PM
- 18g=_% of a kg
- You spent 7& 1/2 hours out of 24 hours at school. What percentage of a day is this ?
- 5% of rupees 350
- can u please solve the 8th question?
- Convert the following fractions into percentage 1) 1/8 2)3/5 3)2 3/40 4) 27/100
- Arjuna ate 30% of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it.How much is left?
- what is a rational number
- 1. in an examination ,5%of the applicants were found ineligible and 85% of the eligible candiates belonged to the general category . if 4275 candiates belonged to the other categories ,then how many candiates applied for the examination ?
- Arjuna ate 30%of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it. How much is left
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number