Adding acid and base in water is exothermic.Is water in acid and base is also the same?
Asked by ranidivya154 | 10th Aug, 2014, 09:40: PM
The reaction between acid or base and water in both cases (Water to acid or base / Acid or base to water) is highly exothermic.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 11th Aug, 2014, 09:39: AM
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number