a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
Asked by jozach25 | 27th Jun, 2019, 08:14: PM
The shiny brown element is copper (Cu).
Copper on heating forms a black coloured compound, copper oxide (CuO).
Answered by Varsha | 28th Jun, 2019, 03:57: PM
- Balance the equation?
- Why all oxidation reactions are not combustion reaction..?
- 10g of hydrogen is brunt in the presence of excess oxygen . The mass of water formed is
- what is skeletal chemical equation
- more explaination about electrolysis withn more than 3-4 .
- Anu and Anita want to prepare dilute H2SO4 Anu added concentrated H2SO4 into water with constant sterling and cooling whereas Anita added water to concentrated H2SO4.Name the student who was correct and why?
- what is the difference between physical meapns and chemical means.
- why sun getting the colour of orange
- Give three differences between respiration and combustion ans is not visible ?
- Sun and star shine in sky because of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number