A man of mass 85kg stands on a lift of mass 30kg.When he pulls on the rope he exerts a force of 400N on the floor of the lift.Calculate acceleration of the lift.Given g=10m/s^2.
Asked by JAIBHARGAVA200 | 13th Oct, 2014, 02:03: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 13th Oct, 2014, 04:28: PM
- pls prove that
- a car is pulling a trailer in a plane.is force applied by car on trailer is equal to applied force by trailer on car?
- 21st sum
- State Newton's third law of motion.
- Newton's third law says that action and reaction are equal and opposite, then how does motion ever take place?
- Why does gun recoil while firing?
- Why is a hammer used to drive a nail into wood?
- Why chinaware and glassware are wrapped in paper or straw pieces before packing?
- What is the difference between the working of a jet plane and a rocket?
- The terms 'action' and 'reaction' in the third law gives an impression that action comes before reaction. Is there is any cause-effect relationship?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number