A magnetic needle with magnetic moment 3.8 X 10-2 JT-1 is placed at 30o with the uniform magnetic field. Suppose a torque of 6.8 X 10-4 J acts on it, then, find the magnetic field.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- the most suitable metal for permanent magnet is?
- what is geometric meridian and magnetic meridian?
- Hi tell which option.only one option per question can be correct not two.
- What is the dimensional formula for permeability
- THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD AT THE EQUATOR IS APPOROXIMATELY 0.4G. ESTIMATE THE EARTH'S DIPOLE.
- What is the c.g.s unit of magnetic induction and magnetic intensity?
- Discuss briefly the characteristic of diamagnetic, paramagnetic and ferromagnetic materials. Also, give some examples of the three magnetic materials.
- What is Curie Temperature?
- What is Hysteresis Loop? What is its significance?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number