CBSE Class 12-science - Magnetic Properties Videos
Magnetic Properties - Part 2
This video describes magnetisation of paramagnetic materials, Curie's law and hysteresis loop.
- Soft iron is used to make the core of transformer because of it's..... a) low coercivity and low retentivity b) high corecivity and low retentivity Chose correct option and give reason.
- the most suitable metal for permanent magnet is?
- what is geometric meridian and magnetic meridian?
Hi tell which option.only one option per question can be correct not two.
- What is the dimensional formula for permeability
- THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD AT THE EQUATOR IS APPOROXIMATELY 0.4G. ESTIMATE THE EARTH'S DIPOLE.
- What is the c.g.s unit of magnetic induction and magnetic intensity?
- Discuss briefly the characteristic of diamagnetic, paramagnetic and ferromagnetic materials. Also, give some examples of the three magnetic materials.
- What is Curie Temperature?
- What is Hysteresis Loop? What is its significance?