A fighter plane flying horizontally at an altitude of 1.5 km with a speed of 720kmhr passes directly overhead an anti aircrat gun.the gun fires a shell with a muzzle speed of 600ms at a certain angle with the horizontal at the instant plane is vertically above the gun.if the shell hits the plane find the angle made by the shell with the horizontal at the instant it was fired.
Asked by Tarun Rath | 13th May, 2014, 10:40: AM
Answered by | 5th Jan, 2018, 07:33: AM
- a projector is projected horizontal with velocity 10 ms making distance 45 degree .what is time of flig
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- Pls solve
- what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
- Prove that the path of an oblique projectile is parabola
- Body is thrown which covers a maximum height of 50m and range 25m find angle of projection????
- What do you mean by a projectile?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number