A boy whose eye level is 1.3 m from the ground, spots a balloon moving with the wind in a horizontal level at some height from the ground. The angle of elevation of the balloon from the eyes of the boy at any instant is 60°. After 2 s, the angle of elevation becomes is 29√3 m/s, then find the height of the balloon from ground.
Asked by pdcavita | 19th Nov, 2017, 03:05: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 30th Nov, 2017, 10:18: AM
- If two crows are sitting at a height of 15 m and 10 m on different trees vertically opposite to each other. They view a vaddi (an estable) on the ground at a angle of depression 45°and 60° respectively. They start at the same time and fly at the same speed along the shortest path to pick up the vadai.Which bird will succeed in it.?
- the angle of elevation of a cloud from a point h metre above a lake is theta. the angle of depression of its reflection in the lake is 45 degree. Find the height of the cloud
- a fire in the building Bis reported on telephone to two fire staitons P and Q, 20 km apart from each other on a straight road P observes that the fire is at an angle of 60 degree to the road and Q observes that it is at an angle of 45 degree to the road. What station should send its team and how much time will this team have to travel?
- from a point on the ground the angles of elevation of the bottom and top of a communication tower fixed on the top of a 20 meter high building a 45 degree and 60 degree respectivelyf.find the height of the tower.
- From the top of a building 60 d high, the angles of depression of the top and the bottom of a tower are observed to be 30°and 60° respectively. Find the height of the tower.
- a boat is viewed from the top of a hill which is 100 meter above the sea the angle of depression being 60 degree .find the horizontal distance of the observation point in meter
- Pls explain
- as observed from the top of the lighthouse, 100m high above sea level , the angle of depression of a ship changes from 30 degrees to 45 degrees. determine the distance travelled by ship during the period of observation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number