A body of mass 50g is moving with a constant velocity of 5m/s on a horizontal smooth surface. The force acting on the body is
Asked by minkukumarprasad94839483 | 30th Jan, 2021, 05:47: PM
When the object is moving with constant speed on a smooth surface , force acting on the object is zero
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 30th Jan, 2021, 10:40: PM
- A cyclist is riding with a speed of 27km/h. As he approach a circular turn on the road of radius 80m ,he applies break and reduces his speed of the constant rate of 0.5m/s every seconds. What is the magnitude and direction of the net acceleration of the cyclist on the circular turn?
- A 0.5 kg mass is rotated in a horizontal circle of radius 20cm . Calculate the centripetal force acting on it , if its angular speed of revolution is 0.8rad/s
- When a bus suddenly takes a turn the passengers are thrown outwards because of a. Inertia of motion b. Inertia of direction c. Acceleration of motion d. Speed of motion Please explain this question and which of the following is the correct with whole explanation?
- What is banking of roads?
- Why is banking of roads necessary?
- 26th sum
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number