a body has a weight of 10kg on the surface of the earth .what will be its weight on the centre of the earth ?
Asked by pahiroy1221 | 21st Aug, 2015, 02:50: PM
Weight is the measure of force that the Earth exerts on the body.
It is given as W = mg
where, m is the mass of the body.
Now, at the centre of the Earth, the acceleration due to gravity is zero, i.e. g = 0
So, the weight of the body will be zero.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 21st Aug, 2015, 03:53: PM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number