A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 5th Jun, 2020, 12:52: PM
1. The kinetic energy of gases increases with the increase in the temperature.
2.When the balloon is kept in the sun, due to Sun's heat, the kinetic energy of gaseous particles inside the balloons also gets increased and the balloon expands. This will increase the pressure on the walls of the balloon.
3. It continues to expand and comes to a stage when the baloon bursts.
Answered by Ravi | 5th Jun, 2020, 08:59: PM
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
- What are the reasons behind the states of matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number