24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
Asked by rameshthosare | 31st Dec, 2020, 09:22: AM
volume of wooden block = 2 × 0.25 × 0.1 m3 = 0.05 m3
Relative density of wood = (density of wood )/ (density of water )
density of wood = 0.6 × 1000 = 600 kg/m3
Mass of wood = 0.05 × 600 = 30 kg
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 31st Dec, 2020, 09:45: AM
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number