1.The cost price of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles. Find the profit or loss percentage.
Asked by kapil.gsv | 3rd Sep, 2019, 10:09: PM
Let the cost price of each bottle be Rs. x
Therefore, C.P. of 12 bottles = 12x
S.P. of 12 bottles = C.P. of 15 bottles = 15x
Profit = S.P. - C.P. = 15x-12x = 3x
Answered by Renu Varma | 4th Sep, 2019, 10:13: AM
- Mahesh sold a watch at 10% loss .Had he sold it for rupees 104 more he would have gained 8%.find the selling price of the watch
- the MP of 5 kg rice is rupees 120. A spoon worth rupees 10 is given with every pack of 5 kg rice e.then the retiral gains 10% .find the CP of 5 kg rice
- a milkman sold two of his buffaloes for rippers 20000each. On one he made a gain of 5 percent and on other a loss of 10 percent. Find his overall gain or loss
- The cost price of an article is rs 500.The shopkeeper sells it at a gain of 25/2 percent .ST of 15 percent also charged. Find the amount payable by the customer
- c.p =₹80 and s.p =₹76.80 find the loss percent
- azad bought toys worth 75,000 for his toy shop. he spent some money on transportation, rent for his shop, and salary for the salesman. if he had made a profit of 10% on his real expenses (cost+overhead expenses), which were rupees 9000, calculate his overhead expenses.
- The cost of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles . Find the profit or loss percent
- Hasan buys two types of fabrics for making uniforms. Shirt fabrics are priced at Rs 50 per meter and cloths for trousers are Rs 90 per meter. He buys 3 meters of cloth of shirt and 2 meters of cloth for trousers. If he sells with 12% profit on shirt and 10% profit on trouser the he gets a total of Rs.36600. how much buy trousers meters ?
- Ankit sold 2 jeans for rupees 998 on one he gains 10% and on the other he lost 10% find his gain or loss percent in the whole transaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number