10g of hydrogen is brunt in the presence of excess oxygen . The mass of water formed is
Asked by gharatpooja70 | 22nd Jun, 2020, 08:22: PM
Burning of hydrogen is written as-
10 g of H2 means 10/2=5 moles of H2.
According to stoichiometry,
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Jun, 2020, 10:14: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number