(×-1)is afactor of (2×^4+9×^3+6×^3-11×-6
Asked by amittomer | 25th May, 2020, 03:40: PM
To check whether (x-1) is a factor of 2x4+9x3+6x2-11x-6
2x4+9x3+6x2-11x-6 = 2(1)4 + 9(1)3 + 6(1)2 - 11(1) - 6 = 2 + 9 + 6 - 11 - 6 = 17 - 17 = 0
Hence, (x-1) is a factor of 2x4+9x3+6x2-11x-6.
Answered by Renu Varma | 25th May, 2020, 06:35: PM
- Find the value of ′a′, if (x− a) is a factor of x^3 − ax^2 + x + 2.
- If x-2 and x-1/2 both are the factor of the polynomials nx^2 - 5x +m , then show that m=n .
- Factorise The given Polynomial
- Find what must be subtracted from 4y4+12y3+6y2+50y+26 so that obtained polynomial is exactly divisible by y2+4y+2
- Factorise : 2u3-3u2-17u+30
- Using factor theorem factorise the polynomial x rays to 4 + x rays to 3 -7x rays to 2 -x +6
- Find integral zeros of 2xcube +3xsquare -8x-12
- Factorise: 36q²+54q+20
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number