ICSE Class 9 - Volume of Cube and Cuboid Videos
Volume of A Cuboid
Understand the basic concepts related to the volumes of cuboids and cubes. Solve the application based questions on these concepts.
- find surface area
- A square brass plate of side x cm is 1mm thick and weighs 4725g.if 1cc of brass weighs 8.4g,find x
- The dimensions of a cinema hall are 100 m, 60 m, 15 m . How many persons can sit in the hall , if each requires 150 cm3 of air
- a hollow prism of base a square of side 16cm contains water 10cm high. if a solid cube of side 8cm is immersed in it, by how much the water level rise?
- A square plate of side x cm is 8mm thick.If its volume is 2880 cu.cm,find the value of x.
- The volume of a cube is 729cm/square. Find its total surface area.
- A square plate of side 'x'cm is 8mm thick if its volume is 2880 cm ³,find the value of ' x'