ICSE Class 9 - Surface Area of a Cube and Cuboid Videos
Surface Area of a Cube and Cuboid
Find the lateral and total surface area of a cube and a cuboids. Solve real life problems pertaining to the surface area of the cubes and cuboids
- fight the total surface area of a cuboid if its diameter is 16×14×20
- A cistern 6m long ,4mwide, contains water to a depth of 1m 25m , find the area of the wet surface.
- the sum of length breadth and height of a cuboid is 38cm and the length of its diagonal is 22cm find the surface area of cuboid
- what is meant by surface area? Can someone explain me in detail please........
- The cost of papering the four wall of a room at 75 paise per square meter is ₹ 240 .The height of the room is 5 meter. Find the length and the breadth of the room, if they are in ratio 5:3.