ICSE Class 9 - Area and Perimeter of Triangles Videos
- The area of a triangle is 72cm² and the three altitudes measure 24cm, 18cm and 16cm. Find the perimeter of the triangle.
- Find the area of an equilateral triangle whose height is 8cm.
- if the area of isosceles triangle is 60 cm 2 and the length of its equals side is 13 cm each, find its base
- in triangle XYZ, angle XZY= 90 , XY = z units, YZ = x units, ZX= y units, ZDis perpendicular to XY and ZD = p units, prove that: 1 / p2 = 1 / x2 + 1 / y2
- The sides of a triangle are 15 cm ,20cm and 25cm . Find The Altitude To its longest Side. please ans fast
- Find the area of triangle whose base is 15 cm and the corresponding height is 9.6 cm
- 10cm,24cm,26cm. using heron's formula
- Find the area of the isosceles right triangle with hypotenuse 40 cm
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 42 cm it's base is 2/3 times the sum of equal sides . find the length of each side and the area of triangle
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.