ICSE Class 9 Maths Mensuration I
A circle is a simple closed figure on a plane which divides it into ____ parts.
Which of the following is correct?
Find the perimeter of a circle of radius 7 cm.
the wheel of a car of circumference 80 pi cm each. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make in 20 minutes when the car is travelling at a speed of 66km/h
- The radius of wheel of a car is 28 cm . Find the number of rotation made by the wheel in order to cover a distance of 4.4 km?
- The circumference of the circle is equal or the perimeter of the square. The area of a perimeter is 484 sq m . Find the area of a circle .
- If the perimeter of 2 circle are in ratio 2 :3 A)what is the ratio of radio B)find the ratio of their areas
- the circumference of given circular park is 55m. It is surrounded by path of uniform width3.5m Find the area of path
- the areas of two circles are in a ratio 4:9 find the ratio between their circumference
- AB is a line segment whose midpoint is M. Taking AM, BM and AB as diameters three semi-circles are drawn on the same side of AB. A circle is drawn with radius 'r' touching all the three semi-circles. Prove that r=AB/6
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.