ICSE Class 9 Maths Circle
- Two parallel chords are drawn in a circle of diameter 300 cm. The length of one chord is 24.0 cm and the distance between the two chords is 21.0 cm; find the length of the other chord.
- In a circle of radius 17 cm, two parallel chords of lengths 30 cm and 16 cm ar drawn. Find the distance between the chords if both the chords are (i) on the opposite sides of the centre (ii) on the same side of the centre .,:,entre.
- in a circle of radius 17cm ,two parallel chords of lenghts 30cm and 16 cm are drawn. Find the distance between the chords, iif both the chords are on the opposite sides of a circentre and onthe same side of the circle
- Class 9 project on circle cm graph
- In the given figure, angle DBC = 58 and BD ia a diameter of the circle. find (i) angle BDC (ii) angle BEC (iii) angle BAC
- In the figure, AB is parallel to DC, angle BCE = 80 and angle BAC = 25. Find (i) angle CAD (ii) angle CBD (iii) angle ADC
- In the given figure,O is the centre of the circle, angle AOB = 30 and angle OCB= 40 calculate angle AOC
- in the given figure ABCDE id a pentagon inscribed in a circle. If AB=BC=CD, angle BCD= 110 and angle BAE= 120 find (i) angle ABC (ii) angle CDE (iii) angle AED (iv) angle EAD
- In the given figure two chords AB and CD of a circle intersect at a point P. If AB = CD, prove that arc AD = arc CB
- In the given figure, two chords AC and BD of a circle intersect at E. if arc AB = arc CB, prove that BE = EC and AE = ED
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.