ICSE Class 9 - General Description of the Floral Parts Videos
Viable seeds and healthy offspring are seen in
Which of the following provides nourishment to the ovule?
Fusion of two polar nuclei with a male gamete is called
- why in some plants self pollination does occur, why they prefer cross pollination?
- If male and female both the gamets are absent what will be the use of flower ?
- In which fruit inflorescence is absent
- where is style located in flower
- 1.What is neuter flower? give example 2. Location of bracts
- Flower Lesson class 9 Biology The name of root parasite which has length of 1 M. Part of flower where fruit is formed
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.