ICSE Class 9 Physics Laws Of Reflection And Formation Of Image
- how to do the experiment to show the laws of reflection?
- What is incident ray
- what is angle of reflection?
- two plane mirrors are placed parallel and facing each other.A light ray incident onone of the plane mirror at an angle of 45 degree after reflection from it strikes the other mirror.Draw the diagram to show the final reflected ray.State the angle between the final and initial reflected ray
- Why does ocean appear blue if water is colourless
- An insect is sitting 80cm in front of a plane mirror m if the mirror is now moved 0.20m away from the insect how does the image of the insect from its previous image
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number