ICSE Class 9 Physics Measurement Of Length
- how to find pitch and list count of v c
- In a vernier callipers,there are 10 divisions on the vernier scale and 1 cm on the main scale is divided in 10 parts. While measuring a length , the zero of the vernier lies just ahead of 1.8 cm mark and 4th division of vernier coincides with a main scale division. (a) find the length. (b) if zero error of vernier callipers is -0.02 cm, what is the correct length.
- Could you explain the pitch of the screw gauge in simple words please, it is urgent? Thank you
- What is zero error in a screw gauge?
- How a metre is related to Nana and micrometre. ????
- The size of a bacteria is 1pie . Find the number of bacteria in 1m length
- Define positive zero error and negative zero error of vernier scale?
- Zero error correction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number