ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Conditions And Characteristics Of Chemical Reactions
- Define a chemical reaction give three example of chemical reaction
- Balance the following equation Fe+H2O=Fe3o4+H2
- Give 2 examples of each of the following changes occurring during a chemical reaction : 1) Change of state of the reactants 2)Change of colour 3)Evolution of gas 4) Formation of precipitate
- Amongest the metals: iron, magnesium, zinc and aluminium, which reacts 1. Fastest with dilute sulphuric acid 2. Slowest with dilute sulphuric acid. Also, write fully balanced chemical equation.
- Chapter 2 Questions and Answers
- hydrogen iodide undergoes photochemical decomposition in presence of what
- Please answer my question: Name the following: 1.Two metals which react with dilute nitric acid to liberate oxygen. 2.A gas which forms explosive mixture with air.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number