ICSE Class 8 Physics Change Of State Of Matter
Practise the different types of questions based on change of state of matter with our ICSE Class 8 Physics sample questions and answers. For quickly running through the topic of matter, you can check out our downloadable topic notes. Revise topics such as boiling, freezing, solidification etc. with our Chapter 1 Matter – Change of State of Matter study materials.
In case you have any queries related to ICSE Class 8 Physics Chapter 1, you can post your questions in the ‘UnDoubt’ section at TopperLearning. Our academic experts will respond to your queries at the earliest. You can even check the solutions for doubts posted by other students in the ‘UnDoubt’ section.
- What is boiling ? explain it on the basis of molecular motion.
- what is kinetic energy
- In the term of kinetic theory explain the process of melting a solid
- In terms of kinetic theory . Explain the process of melting a solid.
- Can a substance be at the same temperature in two different states of matter. Give Examples
- Give odd one out giving reasons : Element, Atom, Molecule, Sublimation
- evapouration examples
- 4)Element, atom, molecule, sublimation.
- Which one is odd one out between Melting, boiling,fusion,mass
- what is Deposition?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number