ICSE Class 8 Physics The Three States Of Matter
Relearn the three states of matter with our ICSE Class 8 Physics Chapter 1 resources. View our concept video to understand the kinetic theory of matter. Practise questions and answers based on solid, liquid and gaseous states of matter. Also, learn about the intermolecular force in our Chapter 1 Matter – The Three States of Matter study resources.
To prepare for your exams, you can use self-assessment tools such as ICSE Class 8 Physics practice tests and sample papers. If you have any chapter-specific doubts, you can ask your questions in the ‘UnDoubt’ on our study portal. To actively support you in your learning process, our experts respond to your questions promptly.
- How many states of matter are there in all?? Name them
- The kinetic theory of matter explain the physical difference between solid ,liquid and gases. True or False??
- State the law of conversation of mass
- why the gases have no definite volume and no definite shape?
- What is kinetic theory of matter?
- what is sublimation
- what is matter
- The force of attraction nete een the molecules of the same substance
- From where matter us made
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number