ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Elements, Compounds And Mixtures
Study ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Chapter 3 to understand whether matter around us is pure or not. Get a detailed explanation of elements, mixtures and compounds in Chemistry with our video lessons. Our concept videos also cover the topic of classification of matter. Our Chemistry experts will also take you through the classification of matter by the early Indian philosophers.
Understand the difference between pure substances and mixtures in our video lessons. Also, revise the properties of elements, compounds and mixtures according to your recent ICSE syllabus. To study for your Chemistry exams, utilise TopperLearning ICSE Class 8 Chemistry sample papers and solutions.
- The valency of Ca in Ca³ (PO⁴)² is:
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number