ICSE Class 7 - Profit and Loss Videos
- what sum would yield an interest of ₹60 in 2 years at 3%p.a.?
- A shopkeeper buys 15 oranges for rupees 12 and sells them at 20 oranges for rupees 25 . Find his gain or loss percentage
- an article is sold at 10% gain.if it were sold at 10% loss, the sale price would have been ₹80 less. find purchase price of article
- A man sells an article at a gain of 10%.If he had bought it for 10% less and sold it for ₹10 more he would have gained 25% on selling them . Find the cost price of the article
- If the manufacturer gains 10%,the whole sale dealer gains 15%and the retail dealer gains 25%,then what is the cost of production of a water geyser ,the retail price of which is 1265?
- HOW TO FIND PROFIT%?
- A man bought 5 dozen of Bananas for rupees 80 and sold them at the rate of 6 bananas for rupees 10. Find the percentage gain or loss
- If a person sells an article for Rs-650,gaining1/8th of its c.p .,find his gain per cent.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.