ICSE Class 7 Maths Properties of Triangles
Angle Sum Property of a TriangleSum of the interior angles of a triangle, problems based on angle sum prope
Pythagoras PropertyPythagoras property relating sides of a triangle,converse of this property
- what is degree of trianggle
- draw diagrams which represent the following in triangle pqr PS is a median
- In an isoceles triangle ,the length of an equal side exceeds that of base by 4.5cm. The perimeter of triangle is 34.5 cm. Find length of sides of triangle.
- An equilateral triangle ABC of side 5cm is drawn. Is it possible to construct an isosceles triangle PCB on the other side of BC, if the equal sides PC and PB are of length 2.5cm each? Give reasons
- Draw a triangle ABC. Produce BA to X such that AC =AX. JoinXC. Show that BXis greater than BC
- In an isosceles triangle one angel is 45. Find other two angles
The question is attached.